His two front teeth are slowly coming out! Just felt a little chainsaw teeth today!
Very exciting! 🙂
I used to write in code. So I could express my feelings yet did not have to face the consequences of speaking of my private feelings. But after a long period staying silent through my turbulent days and nights I am afraid I have gone mad.
Forgive me for my bluntness and somewhat biased feelings. Although I may lead a very rational and logical life and only allow facts to guide me to a decision, I am still very flawed.
I resent her for being so selfish with her needs of showing off to her friends at my cost. I cannot forget her face when I told her of my plans… How she seemed so shocked. Well, you should wait and see if anyone else can top mine.
I resent him for having wasted so much time and not having been appreciative for my sacrifices.
I am still a girl who loves to go on romantic dates and sexy shoes. I am a woman who used to be not afraid then I got into depression and my OCD kicked in. I want to run away from all the negative feelings and imaginations. I feel insecure about my environment and I feel unsafe. I wish I had someone/something to protect me.
Seeing my son definitely makes me feel that way however… strong… grounded…
아직도 의료 보험을 제대로 찾지 못했네요.
이번 주에는 꼭 알아볼려고요.
이제 동네 슈퍼가 어디있는지 알았고
중국 그로서리가 어디있는지 알아 급하게 필요한 생선이나 채소는 한아름까지 멀리 가지않아도 되겠네요.
이번 주에 또 해야하는건 부모님 운전 면허를 따시는 겁니다.
뉴저지에서 운전면허를 따려면 신청서류가 몇개 필요한데
미국 은행 카드에 본인 이름이 적혀있는것
이 세가지면 될 것같네요.
어떻게 될지 다 된후 업데이트 할게요 🙂
부모님을 미국에 이민 시키(?)고 이제 60을 넘기셔서 의료보험에대해서 좀 알아봐야하는데 마땅한걸 못찾았는데 내일 부터 알아봐야지요…
뉴저지 써밋이란 동네에 우린 보금자리를 찾았습니다!
Apt Fix List
1. Kitchen window wall damage
2. Living room cable box damage
3. Gas heater cover repair
4. Clean the oven
5. Clean the bedroom fans dust
6. Small br window cracks
7. Install blinds
8. Bathroom rechalking and ceiling and paint
9 Apt paint one color
10. Uninstall racks from the kitchen
11. Install the smoke detector in larger bd
12. Tighten all the ceiling items that are loose.
13. Confirm the reservation for moving company.
14. Get boxes for moving
15. Go to the city hall
16. Order the blinds
1. Make sure the tool box is out handy once we move.
2. Install the baby gate
Other things to do:
1. final inspection
2. Meet with C.
3. Open a joint account
4. Go to get new numbers
Love is everywhere.
Red heart shaped paper pieces
I want to see the new stephen hawking’s movie
I love you, science!
What a romantic field of study.
images strikingly beautiful.
novelists who cannot write.
muted stories that should be told.
living in the world with another dream.
losing self identity.
losing my name.
gaining another identity.
perhaps thats ok.
Ode to my father – the most ordinary life may be the most extraordinary story hidden
Thank you for escaping and giving me opportunities to LIVE
My baby is now 5 months old and looking back I have some tips on newborn baby clothes that I would like to share with the world of to be moms 🙂
1. snappies vs zippers on Onesies: Zippers!!! – Get onesies with zippers! You will be changing the baby in the middle of the night and feed her/him. From my experience it is best to feed/change him in the dark. When you turn the light on, the baby will have his eyes open and cry out loud… It is hard for the baby to go back to sleep and you will have to stay awake as long… It is hard to snap those little snappies in the dark while zippers are really easy!
2. Onesies vs separates: Onesies!!! – for the same reason as above, onesies are so much easier to dress in the dark than the separates. It also covers the stomach at all time making it easier for you to pick up the baby without the clothes getting rolled up and expose the belly 🙂
3. Cotton vs mixed material: Cotton!!! – I am allergic to some synthetic materials like latex and spandex etc. I am not sure if I am allergic to polyester but it makes me sweat more and I cannot imagine how this can be good for sensitive baby skins.
4. Patterns and coloring: As little as possible, keep it simple. Many coloring used in baby clothes are toxic. They are made of heavy metal and some of patterns are done with color printing on fabric which overtime flakes. Stay away from them as they flake your baby may ingest them… It cannot be good for anything.
5. Onesies without feet vs with feet: I like them with the feet so you don’t have to dress socks.
6. Zippers on jackets and sweaters vs buttons: Buttons!!! – Those little zippers will be on your baby’s face and s/he will try to nibble on it or it will touch his/her face. During the winter those zippers can get really quite cold. I don’t think it would be comfortable.
7. Add three months for pants size – babies drink milk and their tummies can larger after a meal. I wanted to make sure that my son had enough space by getting larger pants than his shirts.
8. Socks – if you can find socks with high ankles it will keep them warmer. Harder to find but I think it gives them extra warmth for the colder days.
Bang is now flipping on his own since jan 23rd.
He is about 18 + pounds and has no teeth still.
OTC – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Over-the-counter_(finance)